Version 3.0.12 Released

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
The link below has information on the latest version of the character controller.

This update requires you to first remove the previous version of the character controller before importing. The following add-on was also updated:

These updates have been released on the Opsive Store. I will edit this thread when they are on the Asset Store.

Edit: This version has been released on the Asset Store. If you previously downloaded from the Opsive Store you should download it again to ensure you have the latest.

Last edited:
Edit: This version has been released on the Asset Store. If you previously downloaded from the Opsive Store you should download it again to ensure you have the latest.
Is the package on Opsive store the same as Asset store? I just redownloaded it, and getting errors due to the LateUpdate not being present in viewtype/camcontroller

Is the package on Opsive store the same as Asset store? I just redownloaded it, and getting errors due to the LateUpdate not being present in viewtype/camcontroller
Yes, it is. I just downloaded it to verify and LateUpdate was there.