URN(UltimateRiptideNetworking)Riptide TCP/UDP/STEAM Client/Server/SQLEditor, All Opsive, All Gaia Pro, Rewired, Curvy Spline, RCC, TryLib2 and more.

Nizar A.

URN_TEST1_FOTO3.png
NETWORKING

RiptideNetworking 2.2.0

OPSIVEOTHER ASSETS
UltimateCharacterController(+V3)
UltimateInventorySystem(+V)
AgilityPack
ClimbingPack
SwimingPack
Realistic Car Controller
Rewired
CurvySpline
Gaia Pro(all Assets)

Flow diagram of player movements: The idea is for keys to be detected by Rewired and sent through Riptide to the Server. The Server will be responsible for validating the inputs and moving the player accordingly. Each movement executed by the player or the camera on the server will be relayed back to the client, which will handle the corresponding animation.

From the Server Editor, you can edit all public variables of the player and the cameras. All requests will be made from the client to the server, then to the editor, and back.

Regarding the initial login, we are exploring several alternatives for Android, consoles, and PCs. For Android, we plan to integrate Unity Authentication along with Google Play, as it allows and facilitates the creation of login systems with Facebook, Google, etc. For consoles, we are considering integrating Firebase to streamline the login process and ensure that users' personal data does not pass through the server. Logins will be managed on the server through tokens.

Those interested can reach out to me via email. Contributors who wish to share their ideas or participate will receive offers on assets once launched, or even lifetime access to all versions.

4.png

I will endeavor to provide weekly updates with progress and diagrams to give you an overview of the general operation. While I cannot guarantee this will always be feasible, I will strive to make it happen. We anticipate launching the asset approximately 3 months from today's date. Progress has already been made in player logic, and we are currently focusing on inventory logic and editor variables. Wishing us luck with the integration!

GMAIL: nizar.alhomade1992@gmail.com

TODAY
DATE : 18/02/24

Last edited:
Hello everyone, today I am going to focus on the editor while finalizing the basic logic of the client and the server. For now, I'll confirm some assets that will be used in the edits, along with the general operation and the libraries used. Additionally, I will provide information on all the free assets (GitHub, web links, etc.) used to facilitate the task, allowing you to view them and, if you wish, contribute to the development of these tools. Below is a list of the assets used. Please note that some tools used in the editorServer are paid.

FOR EDITOR SERVER
FREE ASSETS:

PAID ASSETS:

DLL:
mysql-connector-net-6.0.0
Assets/Plugins/mysql.data.dll
Targets .NET 3.5

Last edited:
The first 10 people to put "ME" in the forum will receive a permanent license for the tool once launched, without any commitment (the only condition to use the implementation will be to have the basic assets for its implementation). This offer is temporary and will only be available until the end of the month. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FREE OFFER!

VALID UNTIL 02/29/2024

*To access the offer write ME and your email in the forum and send me an email with an image of your message from your email, your email will be added to the list of people who will have unlimited access to the assetStore through a unique promotional code , the code will be sent to your email once the implementation is ready.
**You will also receive access to the current branch of each project (client/server/editor) on GitHub so that you can monitor the progress of each project and view it before its official release (it will NOT be available for download). This access will be granted on 03/15/2024, even if the projects are not in their final state.
IMPORTANT: ***We have decided to add a new requirement to access the offer; only Opsive users with more than 1 year of seniority on the forum will be able to access the full version and benefit from a 100% discount before the product is launched. Thank you for your understanding, and apologies for any inconvenience.

EMAIL: nizar.alhomade1992@gmail.com
My Freelancer Jobs And Experience: https://www.workana.com/freelancer/66ab42642c95aa369d915968a7381603

FINISHED OFFER

Last edited:
Don't worry, the project continues to progress correctly, I will send you new images as soon as I have it more or less prepared and functional to show it, the price of the asset will be below any similar asset that hits the market in the coming months, any questions you may have Do not hesitate to contact me.