Unable to download integrations

madilumar

Hey, i have purchased control freak 2 from the asset store and when I go to the download integration page my invoice number is not getting accepted, it keeps saying "Error: Invoice not found." Please do help me sort this out.

https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=923 this is the download page i am trying to put my invoice number there, I tried all the ways also the one you wrote, but its still not giving me access to the download section, I have purchased control freak 2 asset and would like to get the integration files from this download page, I am having problem with this asset it keeps saying "The type or namespace name 'vp_FPInput' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)"

You keep stating you purchased Control Freak 2, but that doesn’t matter. Are you using your Opsive UCC Invoice? That’s the one you need to have purchased and use that invoice.

i have UFPS (FSP) i put the invoice there and now it says "Error: Purchased product does not match." what is this I am not getting it