Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hi everyone, how are you??
I implemented networking to abilities Ride and Rideable, and successfully implemented the Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation!
There are still a few bugs that I plan to fix...

I don't know yet if I'm going to implement the Drive before the release, but if I don't do it, the update with Drive risks breaking your projects, that's why I wanted to implement the Ride and Rideable, and that's why I'm hesitating for the Drive.

In any case the release is really getting closer this time, I have some improvements to make, in case of desynchronization of the Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation.

I'll let you know.
See you soon!

I implemented networking to abilities Ride and Rideable, and successfully implemented the Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation!

I don't know yet if I'm going to implement the Drive before the release, but if I don't do it, the update with Drive risks breaking your projects, that's why I wanted to implement the Ride and Rideable, and that's why I'm hesitating for the Drive.

In any case the release is really getting closer this time, I have some improvements to make, in case of desynchronization of the Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation.

I'll let you know.
See you soon!
Awesome!

I'll let you know.
See you soon!
Looking forward to it!

Awesome! Can't wait for release. Any ETA? :)
I redid a lot of things on the commands on the server side, on any integration it will be enough to use the ServerUtility to spawn or unspawn the networks object etc because there is a whole process behind for the host migration or the owned objects etc because I added on the NetworkInfo the possibility of assigning NetworkIdentity to a player so that all the owned objects of a player do not disappear from the networks in the event that a Rideable (which must become an owned object to be used) does not belong to the player do not be destroy on the network, on the other hand if it belongs to a player no other player will be able to Ride it.
I will have to rework the integration side for teams and groups but that will come later because the base is done.

On the other hand, there are still the NetworkAgents in addition to Drive, I had forgotten them, on the other hand the base is there because I assigned the default authority to the server, to the NetworkCharacters which do not belong to any players.

See you soon!

After the initial release for Mirror and the bug fixes do you plan on adding more features or adding support for a different network solution?

After the initial release for Mirror and the bug fixes do you plan on adding more features or adding support for a different network solution?
After the integration of Mirror I planned to release Fishnet and Netcode which I did not finish.
Yes, I plan to add new features according to the ideas of the community or myself.
I am currently optimizing the Host Migration for the Client Authoritative Model.
Then I would take care of the Ultimate Inventory System that I started during the version change of the Ultimate Character Controller.

Hi, how are you?

Frankly I don't know, probably not too long after Mirror, but everything works correctly for Mirror, here I am optimizing:
-the Network Manager: to make it flexible like I did for Interest Management.​
-Host Migration: to be able to make an automatic reconnection to the Server, in the event of unwanted disconnection, and this concerns both Authoritative Models.​

Sorry I didn't perform very well before the summer but now I'm in great shape!

Please be patient a little longer, I know I've been working on this for a long time, but I'm not satisfied with my work yet.
I want to do something good, so trust me, it will happen soon.

See you soon!