List of upcoming fixes:
  • ViewType.FirstPerson.m_Shake
  • NetworkStart for DetectObjectAbilityBase
  • PickupItem
  • Footsteps
  • Need to disable inputs on server interact and enable when client interact

List of upcoming tasks:
  • Create detailed documentation
  • I have to rework the existing modules to make them clearer so that you can more easily add your own custom Abilities
  • Implement Drive Ability (and Add-ons Abilities)
  • Implement Ucc integrations.
  • Implement Spectator Mode
  • Add Mirror modules in NetworkSetupManager(NetworkManager)
  • Organize a stress test on a dedicated server
  • Add full integration of steamworks networking
  • Populate NETWORK_DISABLE_DEBUG_BUILD (NetworkServerManager)
  • Populate NETWORK_SERVER_ONLY_BUILD (NetworkServerManager)
  • Populate NETWORK_CLIENT_ONLY_BUILD (NetworkServerManager)

Last edited:
Hello, may I ask when Drive and the add on capabilities can be added? may I ask if other abilities support synchronization? For example, A * find path ability, and my custom abilities

The little documentation there is will help you get started.
Subsequently I will provide detailed documentation.
Looking forward to it :)
So far so good, I have not done any proper networking test yet because I am not a home, but I have opened different instances on the same machine. It seems to work, but starts to act weird when I get more than one instance open. Starts to lag a weird way. My computer is very fast, so I am pretty sure it's not just a regular performance issue.
Love the Demo scene, it's a great testing environment with all the different weapons and environments close by. So cool to ride the horse, but there are a lot of the same riding bugs as in the UUC demo scene. I dunno if you are interested in an issues list, but here it goes:
  1. Right click lock is behaving all weird.
  2. If you run through the weapons and press F, like a crazy person, to grab them all, the bow kinda overrides all of them and you end up not being able to shoot anything at all.
  3. Riding:
    1. The animation can get stuck and he doesn't move when the horse moves. It my situation I can't get off the horse or shoot when this happens. The horse can still move.
    2. The rider animation can also go into overdrive and do the riding animation too fast.
    3. Still cannot reload the bow when I am horseback.
    4. Cannot go up the gravity thing upside down.
Looking forward to driving. Are you considering planes as well? I believe there is a working plane in the same Unity Asset as the they have used in UUC.

Looking forward to it :)
So far so good, I have not done any proper networking test yet because I am not a home, but I have opened different instances on the same machine. It seems to work, but starts to act weird when I get more than one instance open. Starts to lag a weird way. My computer is very fast, so I am pretty sure it's not just a regular performance issue.
Love the Demo scene, it's a great testing environment with all the different weapons and environments close by. So cool to ride the horse, but there are a lot of the same riding bugs as in the UUC demo scene. I dunno if you are interested in an issues list, but here it goes:
  1. Right click lock is behaving all weird.
  2. If you run through the weapons and press F, like a crazy person, to grab them all, the bow kinda overrides all of them and you end up not being able to shoot anything at all.
  3. Riding:
    1. The animation can get stuck and he doesn't move when the horse moves. It my situation I can't get off the horse or shoot when this happens. The horse can still move.
    2. The rider animation can also go into overdrive and do the riding animation too fast.
    3. Still cannot reload the bow when I am horseback.
    4. Cannot go up the gravity thing upside down.
Looking forward to driving. Are you considering planes as well? I believe there is a working plane in the same Unity Asset as the they have used in UUC.
Reply on Discord

Hi eveyone!

Forget the "Performance" mode for the moment and the Rollback, I had deleted something for the FP, but there is a need for the TP, version 0.7.11 will officially introduce the Rollback, which I have too quickly highlighted, but the "Fiability" mode works perfectly!

See you soon!