Thirdperson movement wobbly stop

SigmaVulcan

I have this problem, that the character wobbles for- and backward until it stands still, even after stopping to press any keys. The video (https://streamable.com/0o817k) shows the problem, even when only pressing left or right. This does happen in Thirdperson-Combat but not in Thirdperson-Adventure. It happens in the demo scene and also when setting up a completely fresh character. I am using latest macOS, unity 2019.4.0.1f LTS and the latest opsive UCC. Any ideas on how to solve this?

—> I am seeking to have this tps combat movement working with a very smooth and responsive reaction time: I want everything to stop as soon as I stop pressing keys. How can I accomplish this?

I have tried to solve it by deactivating the following Abilities: "Quick Start", "Quick Stop", "Stop Movement Animation". This lead to no success. Furthermore I have deactivated "Use Root Motion Position" which solved the wobbly movement stopping. However I would like to use Root motion. (And after stopping root motion the character slides a few inches further even after the animation and my keypresses stopped. But this seems like another problem.)

If disabling root motion fixed it then that indicates that it's an animation causing the wobbling. If you replace the animations with your own you should be able to get the effect that you are going for. Take a look at this video for how the animator controller works: