Third Person Controller integration

Shizane

Hi,

I've copied over the third person controller and animations from a blank project into mine (cause I didn't want to mess up the tags/layers/settings/existing controls if I imported the package.

Anyway, I'm using Corgi Engine for my 2.5D game and want to use your controller with all the blend trees, the animator will move the character and play the idle but not any other animation in the controller. Also none of the states are showing the animation playing in the controller but when I click on a blend tree it plays the animation with my model.

Would you happen to know a fix for this by any chance? Is it a custom Animator your using or maybe I need to use your input script?

Cheers!

I haven't used Corgi Engine before so am not sure if it's something related to that, but you should be able to follow this video to create a new character with the animations:

https://opsive.com/videos/?pid=926&video=3941

The Third Person Demo Animator Controller is assigned to the Animator controller by default.

Also none of the states are showing the animation playing in the controller but when I click on a blend tree it plays the animation with my model.

I know that Unity had a bug similar to this. Try a more recent version of Unity and that part should be fixed.

Justin