There are some problems with creating sword

I highly recommend that you watch this video as it shows how to solve the problems that you are encountering:

I just created a one-handed sword weapon, but there is a very serious problem, I just picked up the one-handed sword...Press the left mouse button to attack...There is a very strange problem, the character can't move but Able to attack... the upper body of the character can move left and right... I really can’t describe these strange problems, you can watch my recorded videos and screenshots. These problems appear on melee weapons, I hope you can help me, waiting for you 'S response.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    828.1 KB · Views: 6
What is the stack trace of the error that you are getting? Have you tried following along with the video step by step using the demo assets just to understand the workflow?

What is the stack trace of the error that you are getting? Have you tried following along with the video step by step using the demo assets just to understand the workflow?
I followed the video tutorial, you can watch my recorded video, and you can see the error message in my screenshot.

Attachments

• 捕获.JPG
    捕获.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 2
I found that when using Profile to create melee weapons, colliders are not created. You can see my screenshots. You should test it on Unity 2021.1.5 version.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    828.1 KB · Views: 2