The sounds of steps help

DeadLik

Hello, I can’t adjust the sounds of the steps, reread the Surface System guide (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/surface-system/), there are no examples, I made up the settings for the demo scene, I’ve set up the manager, the sound doesn’t work, I took a prefab with demo scen for testing, a circle from the tree, the sound works there, it works once everything, then it works only if I go to it again, just once, how to adjust the sound correctly?

Settings Game
Screenshot_1.jpg

Works
Screenshot_2.jpg

Does not work
Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Under the Surface Manager did you assign your texture that doesn't work? Is your texture in an atlas? It's hard to tell from the image what texture is what.

Under the Surface Manager did you assign your texture that doesn't work? Is your texture in an atlas? It's hard to tell from the image what texture is what.

What kind of atlas are we talking about, my texture, lies separately in folders

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Once again I revised the manual, I saw that it didn’t work with primitives, my floor was from a plane primitive, I replaced it with one made in 3d max, there is no result

Are you able to reproduce the issue within the demo scene of a fresh project so I can better debug it?

If you can list the steps to reproduce within the demo scene that would be great. I am currently on a limited data connection so I cannot download large files. If you aren't able to list the steps I can take a look when I get back at the end of the month (you can send me a PM with a link to the project)

If you can list the steps to reproduce within the demo scene that would be great. I am currently on a limited data connection so I cannot download large files. If you aren't able to list the steps I can take a look when I get back at the end of the month (you can send me a PM with a link to the project)

Found a problem, the problem is that I reduced the player using the standard unity scaling and because of this the sounds are not working, can I fix it somehow?

Ah, scaling currently is not supported but will be in version 2.1. For now you should adjust your model's scale with the Scale Factor field set on the model import inspector.