The Sniper Rifle UI Doesn't Display Upon Aiming

Hello,

I am using the Sniper Rifle Scope Ui Overlay that comes with UFPS 2. I have set it up in the UI and even have the right UI id in my Item Ui "FullScreen UIID," but It doesnt show when I aim down. If I enable show Full Screen Ui it does but not when I aim down sights. I also have a preset that is supposed to show the UI but doesn't. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Do you have the sniper rifle's Item component set up with a State which is activated when the player aims (the "Aim" state in the demo scene) and applies this preset? The preset should enable the Show Full Screen UI property.

Take a look at how the demo scene has it set up, as well as the "Full Screen UI" section on this page and ensure you've followed each step accurately:

Can you try reproducing this in an empty scene? Are you getting any warning or error messages? Also use the inspector to double check that the Aim state and Show Full Screen UI properties are definitely being activated at the right times whilst in-game.

Sorry but I'm unable to see a problem at my end.

Do you have the latest version of UCC? Would you be able to share your project's settings so I can take a look at them in detail? Thanks.

@Opticgamer have u added UI setup? also have to add preset aim to show full screen also have u changed Full Screen UIID to 8? Can u send a screenshot for this? Also check Aim state is entered in the state field of Aim ability.
1590310475702.png
1590310519929.png

Ah thank you, it appears that the problem was that my state name was called "aim" instead of "Aim." Changing the state name fixed it.