The offset for FirstPersonObjects is not working

This was a bug that has been fixed in version 3. For version 2 you will need to set the position directly on the transform.

Thats funny because I just downloaded the latest version of 3, 3.015 I believe, and it is still doing the exact same thing. I'm attempting to adjust the position of Atlas First Person arms just a tiny bit, doesn't budge, the same way it shows in the OPs picture. Why doesn't something so vital work?

Last edited:
You can adjust the position on the First Person Perspective component. This is the primary means of adjusting the position. With that said, I did just try adjusting the First Person Objects Position Offset and it no longer works again so I'll get that fixed.

Thanks so much for the quick reply, yeah I would imagine this will help alot of people. Also too ill note, wouldn't changing it on that component you mentioned change it across the board for all character models using the arms? If so it sort of defeats the purpose of being able to adjust certain particular items by themselves.

I looked into this closer and the offset property is working as expected. In the most recent version it only shows in the editor when it is actually used. I think part of the confusion is expecting it to act like a transform replacement and always offset the objects. It's not designed for that - in this situation you should modify the transform itself.