Thank you

didioliver

Hi Justin! Thx for develop this amazing framework, I did a good AI(not was finished of course) for my game but was too complicated handler the behaviours looking just the code. After two weeks working very hard my AI is totally transfered to Behaviour Designer, this is the best money that I have spend in all my life building games haha. So now I am able to add more behaviours/actions very simple! :love:

1715114524408.png

Just a little tip! You need to put all complex logics outside of BT Actions/Conditionals. I was having performance issues and I read about reflection(It seems like BT use Reflection for every field Serialized) cause performance issues. So just keep in Conditionals/Actions only the SharedVariables fields and Helpers references(place that you will call to put your rules). After this done in my BT the performance issues was gone!

Awesome. I really appreciate you posting this! I'm very happy that Behavior Designer is working well for you. If you don't mind leaving a review on the Asset Store I'd appreciate it :)