Tasks That detect from a list of Objects

New to BT here so some of the obvious may not be staring me in the face. My scenario is that i want all of my enemy BT's to detect based off of a list of gameObjects. The Player will be controlling a squad of gameObjects, anywhere from 3-10, at any given time/scene.

It seems most of the tasks that involve detection will only detect a single GameObject - they won't detect from a list of gameObjects. The only task that has a gameObject List is Can See Task.

Am i overlooking something obvious in order to have multiple detection tasks (hear, within range etc) that query a list instead of a single gameObject? So that if any gameObject from a list is detected the enemy will do XYZ (the next task).

Since I am still new I would like to use as much 'out of the box' functionality as possible. I understand I can write my own tasks - but I am certain my above scenario is super common and must be supported out of the box. Anybody who has done this or wants to help a newbie with BT pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Can See Object is the only task that takes in a list. In most cases people use layers so I haven't gotten a specific request for this but it is in the next update to the Movement Pack :)

Ok, thanks, really appreciate the response and update to support this scenario. Thanks! Any ETA on the release date for the next update? are they usually monthly/quarterly etc?

No specific timeframe, just when things get done :) I am hoping to have the new Movement Pack version out this month.