So Many bugs with UCC

MissBig

I am using unity version 2021.3.0fl and the latest UCC.
1. When you jump you won't be able to crouch.
2. When adding abilities it will not show up until you select another object and then go back to your character
3. When you drag an ability in a different position you have to do the same as above.

In 2020 3.33lts 2 and 3 works just not in the above version. The crouch and jump still have the above bug. You can crouch if you don't want to use a jump at all. But once you press the jump button you will not be able to crouch. I have never had that problem before.

Have you tried to reproduce it in a fresh project? I am not able to reproduce 1 or 2. Number 3 is caused by a change in the ReorderableList on the Unit side. I have filed a bug report but I am not holding out hope that it will be fixed soon. In version 3 I have switched to UIElements and it is fixed here.

Have you tried to reproduce it in a fresh project? I am not able to reproduce 1 or 2. Number 3 is caused by a change in the ReorderableList on the Unit side. I have filed a bug report but I am not holding out hope that it will be fixed soon. In version 3 I have switched to UIElements and it is fixed here.
Yes, it was all done in a fresh project. The crouch and the jumping problem are still there.

Here's what I tried:

- Created a new 2021.3 project.
- Imported version 2.4.7 of the character controller.
- Updated the input and layers.
- Started the demo scene.
- Jumped with the space bar.
- Crouched with the c key.

With those steps my character was able to crouch.

Here's what I tried:

- Created a new 2021.3 project.
- Imported version 2.4.7 of the character controller.
- Updated the input and layers.
- Started the demo scene.
- Jumped with the space bar.
- Crouched with the c key.

With those steps my character was able to crouch.
Have you tried it without full-body awareness? I'm guessing you haven't. I tried just a basic first person without the body and it will not work. When I tried with the body it did work then.

It was the land event on the fall ability doing it. The fall stayed active because it was expecting the land event animation, when I unchecked it worked.