Setting up the Horse (Blitz)

Gerard9

I just started using Ultimate Character Controller a few days ago, and cannot find documentation on how the horse (Blitz) is set up. I’m still in the experimental phase, trying to become more familiar with a new game engine. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a resource that could explain how this is accomplished, rather than simply telling me how to do it.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you for that link.
I am guessing the horse is built in the same manner as main character, with the exception of one being a humanoid rig, and the other a generic rig.
When I tried setting this up, the camera was assigned to the horse instead of the human, (potential rider) and the horse would not move.

Was the horse’s movement restricted because I mistakenly moved the “Ridable” ability to the top of his ability list?

And was the camera re-assigned to the horse because of his tag?

Again, thank you for your help.

If you are directly controlling the horse then in this case you don't need the ride/rideable abilities. The demo scene has some initialization scripts so for this I would create a new scene and just bring in the horse so those initialization scripts don't modify your changes.