Scene Lighting Settings issue

Chuc

I have a little issue atm and i am not sure how or why it is happening or if its even an bug with the save system. i am using https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/scene-streamer-38168 to move between scenes and i have a starter scene where my systems follow the player but my lighting settings are coming from my starter scene and are over writing the lighting settings of the next scene. I added a day and night system and it doesnt work without the scene lighting settings. Moving the day system to the starter scene fixes the issue but all the stuff in the next scene that function on time of day stop working. I need to figure out why my light settings are moving with the player when they change scenes. i need the scenes to keep their own light settings.

Hi Chuc,

At the top of my head I believe the lighting setting is taken from the main active scene, there can only be a single main active scene enabled at a time, otherwise there would be no way to choose which scene setting should be used.

That being said this is completely out of scope of the Inventory system. We only offer support for our asset, not generic Unity Questions, I hope you understand.
Please use the relevant asset support or the general Unity forum instead

Okay thank you for that. What you said helped heaps and i have fixed it. Scene streamer takes the hole scene with it and adds it to the next one. So stopped using it and used the scene portal script instead and that has fixed the issue.

I have a new error i cant figure out but i will make a new post about it because it isn't relevant to this errror