Scene/Camera Setup with Realistic Car Controller.

NOSALIS

I just got the UFPS Controller to replace the temporary controller I had before. I had already brought Realistic Car Controller into my project/scene and have the 'RCCCamera' Game Object in my scene - and already had good results with it and my last character controller and the included enter/exit script. (aside from some Post-VFX stuff that is due to another asset).

Anyways, I can't get the UFPS Controller to create its own camera controller object in my scene - but I can get it in a new scene.
When I try to set it up in a scene I've already been working on (doing block-out/vehicle tests and not much else) I get the following warning in the console:

Warning: No action was performed, the Camera Controller component has already been added.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.SetupManager:SetupCamera () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/SetupManager.cs:333)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.ManagerUtility:DrawControlBox (string,System.Action,string,bool,string,System.Action,string) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/ManagerUtility.cs:57)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.SetupManager:DrawSceneSetup () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/SetupManager.cs:144)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.SetupManager:OnGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/SetupManager.cs:132)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:OnManagerGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:407)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:OnGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:305)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

IT HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN ADDED

I'm wondering if there is a trick to integrating it when RCC is already in the project. Also, I am using 'Aura 2' (which is part of the Post-FX bug mentioned above) - so that is having some affect on the cameras in my scene as well. Do you always have to start with a new scene? If not, how does one use the same character across multiple scenes - the documentation implies that the character setup process is on a per-scene basis, which seems too ridiculous to be true. If anyone could shed some light on this I'd really appreciate it.