Runtime avatar switch

artmatv

I have a prefab with all UCC scripts, I load avatar mesh with root bones and assign it to the animator. Player is walking, jumping and running, but Items does not work and abilities are broken.
The main problem for me is to make items work: I have created a gameobject with Item slot script and it loads default loadout well, then I assign it to hand in loaded root, but when I'm trying to click LMB to hit something with Pickaxe, it doesn't do it. Is there a way to initialize player again with new root bones or something?

What is the reason you are loading/reassigning avatars during runtime, and how are you doing that? I think doing that during runtime could probably cause all sorts of issues with IK etc.

What is the reason you are loading/reassigning avatars during runtime, and how are you doing that? I think doing that during runtime could probably cause all sorts of issues with IK etc.
We are using https://readyplayer.me/ avatars so users could create their own avatars
After some research it's really because of IK and we have to initialize it again somehow