Reset weapon states after respawn

arenoo

When the character shoots out half the magazine and dies then respawns he has half the magazine still empty. Is there a way to make weapons "reset" after respawn?

The default loadout will reequip on a respawn but besides that there's not any additional functionality related to that.

The default loadout will reequip on a respawn but besides that there's not any additional functionality related to that.
I dont understand your answer. Shouldn't the weapon ammo in magazines reset when reequipping after respawn? In my case it does not reset

When the character dies you have the option of dropping all of the items. When the item is dropped the actual amount is dropped, and it's then up to the default loadout to load again when the character spawns.

When the character dies you have the option of dropping all of the items. When the item is dropped the actual amount is dropped, and it's then up to the default loadout to load again when the character spawns.
Do you mean dropping items visually (loot) or destroying them and the default loadout will add them back? I dont need the first one. If you mean the second one, then how do I do that? Im using ultimate inventory system integration and I cant figure it out. I've attached my InventroyBridge. component settings Now the weapons are being stacked every time the character dies and respawns, so he has 5 duplicates of the same weapon if he dies 5 times. And the weapon states arent being reset too. (i.e. you respawn with half the magazine if you shot the half before dying, so have to reload after respawn)

Attachments

• 1711457745291.png
    1711457745291.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: