Problem with broken UIElements.dll after install/migration

OMGTOASTER

Hi!
Recently tried to migrate to 3.0.6. Using Unity 2022.2.8f1. Unfortunately, I get an error regarding a broken assembly that is UIElements.dll (see image below).

During installation of the package, Unity did raise this dll (among a few others) as needing updated APIs that the updater can automatically fix. I suspect this may have corrupted the dlls? The other dlls don't seem to be affected. I have tried the installation a couple of times with the same result. Is there perhaps an updated dll available or am I just using incompatible versions of either for the moment? Any suggestions or workarounds? Thanks in advance for any help!

1677209083793.png

A different package has been submitted for 2022.2. If you update Unity make sure you download a fresh version of the package.

Is it the package available in the downloads of my account? I tried downloading it again and the unitypackage contents only offers unitypackages for 2021.3 and 2022.1; the second of which I had tried originally and gotten the error with. Am I downloading from the incorrrect place?

1677273623335.png