Pressing buttons, opening chests, etc

How does the player press an elevator button in the game? (I can't run the demo yet) What key is the use button and how does the elevator button knows when it's pressed?

The demo doesn't include an elevator but you can use the interact ability for this. Take a look at this page:

The demo doesn't include an elevator but you can use the interact ability for this. Take a look at this page:

I'm not using the moving platform, so what do my doors need to get listed as Element 0 in the Interactable Script?
also
Does the green circle of the Ability Start Location suppose to be on the floor? Because I can't rotate it.
also
What key on my keyboard do I press to start the whole thing?
Thanks

I'm not using the moving platform, so what do my doors need to get listed as Element 0 in the Interactable Script?
The object needs to implement the IInteractableTarget component.

Does the green circle of the Ability Start Location suppose to be on the floor? Because I can't rotate it.
You can rotate it using the transform tool.

What key on my keyboard do I press to start the whole thing?
This depends on the input button mapping you have set within the Interact ability but by default it maps to the Action button which is F.

I will record a video for how the interact ability - I should be able to upload it within a day or two.

The object needs to implement the IInteractableTarget component.
Ok, it didn't show up in the component section and I can't add it because the script class cannot be found.

You can rotate it using the transform tool.
Rotate the button/switch prefab

This depends on the input button mapping you have set within the Interact ability but by default it maps to the Action button which is F.
I don't see where that is. Looking forward to the next video

The new video is online: