Pistol Stop shooting

I can't seem to reproduce this in the demo.

Are you using the demo pistol/have you changed any of its properties? Specifically check the fire mode and fire count values. Are you using a custom animator or any custom animations? If so, use the Animator Monitor to check if the expected events are firing and/or check that your animations are setup with the right events.

i'm using demo pistol , i just replace model nothing else. and also i test in demo scene with nolan character model but this issue is still there

yes i'm using latest version of UCC and using mouse input
also i add control freak for mobile control but this issue is still in mobile controls

Strange, I can't repro it.

If you enable animator event logging on the character's Animator Monitor, do you see the Use ability event attempting to fire or no? Also when the pistol stops being able to fire does it play the dry fire audio or nothing at all?

1618479764752.png

when bullet shoot event log like this but when it's stuck nothing at all even dry fir or audio fire cannot play , i cannot change weapon also

I think i'm having the same problem as you with my pistol.. If i move my mouse like crazy it end up doing the firing or the gun switch but if the mouse is not moving nothing happen... and this is only for the pistol if i use my shotgun it work fine could be related to the use of the new input system? Did you manage to find out what was wrong?