Perform interrupt - Reference interupts from external trees

The way my logic is setup I have each profession as its own external tree. Depending on what profession the worker has, different things should happen when the work is interrupted. Source of interuption could be hunger, dying, workplace being destroyed, etc.

Each profession is run under a repeater, so first my thought was to call what I needed in the repeated OnEnd, but then I would need create a custom repeater for each profession.

The correct way is probably to use interrupt nodes, however the interrupt is performed in the parent tree, and it does not seem I can reference interrupts in external trees from the parent tree, correct?

Any recommendation for a scenario like this?

This use case hasn't come up before, unfortunately you are not able to reference nodes in other trees. Right now the two options are to use conditional aborts (though I know that your use case prevents you from doing so without restructuring) or combine everything into one tree.

This use case hasn't come up before, unfortunately you are not able to reference nodes in other trees. Right now the two options are to use conditional aborts (though I know that your use case prevents you from doing so without restructuring) or combine everything into one tree.
Ok, thanks!

For anyone in a similar situation, a somewhat painless solution is extending the default repeater. Probably not the best solution but it works really well in my case, and allows me to clean up the state of each profession.

1631955452628.png