One time purchase animations

Silver100

Hi,

Just watched the Omni video which looks awesome. Just thinking for me personally as a one man developer would benefit instead with one time purchases. I design my characters around the animations in Opsive i.e scale and position bone sizes as close to Atlas as possible which works well. If I need custom animations I can generate in Blender fairly well but takes me time. The swimming pack and climbing pack is a great idea be good to see more of this in addition to Omni animations for those on a tight budget unable to commit to subscriptions.

Be good to have one time purchases on:
Expression gestures pack
Tennis pack
Fighting pack Different styles kung-fu, kick boxing, boxing etc
Football pack
Diving

Last edited:
Thanks!

Having Omni Animation tie into the Ultimate Character Controller more is definitely a plan. Right now we need to build up the Omni Animation library more to be able to do so but we will get there.

One time purchases are also on the roadmap for Omni, though I'm not sure when we will be able to get there. Right now we are prioritizing the machine learning development over expanding the website for one time purchases. But I see it being a really long road with Omni so eventually we'll get there :)