NullReferenceException: at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Combat.GetDeltaYawRotation

Hello,

In the editor, my multiplayer scene works fine, but when I try it in a build, it gets a gameobject back from my custom spawner based on SpawnManagerBase and then I start getting the exception:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.FirstPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Combat.GetDeltaYawRotation (System.Single characterHorizontalMovement, System.Single characterForwardMovement, System.Single cameraHorizontalMovement, System.Single cameraVerticalMovement) [0x00001] in Z:\Zanfium\Zanfium.StandardSlim\Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\FirstPersonController\Character\MovementTypes\Combat.cs:36
at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.GetDeltaYawRotation () [0x00024] in Z:\Zanfium\Zanfium.StandardSlim\Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Character\UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:200
at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager+KinematicCharacter.Move (System.Boolean manualMove) [0x0002a] in Z:\Zanfium\Zanfium.StandardSlim\Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Game\KinematicObjectManager.cs:235
at Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.FixedUpdate () [0x00083] in Z:\Zanfium\Zanfium.StandardSlim\Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Game\KinematicObjectManager.cs:856

The build works with the demo scene, so I'm imaging it's in my scene or code or something, but is there anything about the error that would tell me what to look at?

I figured this out - in production, my camera wasn't getting enabled due to an order of events difference between editor and build.