Non-critical warning from KinematicObjectManager

Since updating to the latest build, I get the following two warnings multiple times (I think once per update). Everything seems to work fine, however. I'd be keen to get rid of the error though... it's kind of worrying. Any ideas? - Thanks in advance, Anasta.

transform.position assign attempt for 'Main Camera' is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_position(Vector3)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.SmoothFixedLocation:SmoothMove(Single) (at Assets/(System)/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:66)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager:Update() (at Assets/(System)/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:813)

transform.position assign attempt for 'Player' is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_position(Vector3)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.SmoothFixedLocation:SmoothMove(Single) (at Assets/(System)/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:66)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicCharacter:SmoothMove(Single) (at Assets/(System)/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:215)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager:Update() (at Assets/(System)/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:830)

Hm, so for some reason the KinematicObjectManager's smooth/fixed position value is invalid. Only thing I can think of right now is are you manually setting object positions in any way right now?

Not that I'm aware of. Nothing has changed on the main camera or player since the update to the latest controller version.

I'll try an installation into a clean project. I'll also try deleting my main camera and player and reinstating them fresh. Will keep you posted.

Right... no such issue with a fresh project. I have, however, eliminated the warning by switching the Motor->Update Location in the Ultimate Character Locomotion inspector to Update (rather than Fixed Update). All seems fine now.

Not sure what happened. It was on Fixed Update in my pre-update build and that worked fine. Still, nothing seems to be going wrong so I'll keep it on Update. Framerate might take a small hit, but I'm not building for low end platforms.