No look source error. Again. Still no fix.

BJPickles

Fresh install of everything. Unity 2019.4. TPM.

I took a Synty Hero character, set it up via the manager, installed PUN2, then Opsive addon.
Everything works fine, no errors in SINGLEPLAYER.

I used the setup scene and setup character manager and used the Menu scene that comes from the Opsive PUN demo.

This happens on EVERY character I create, regardless.

1624915911807.png

Both the multiplayer demo and singleplayer demo works fine as always so there's no way to recreate it in the demo.

I can also use the Synty character in the demo multiplayer room (swapping nolan out) absolutely fine.
It throws these errors:
1624916240638.png

This is a reoccuring issue and now even new installs / fresh projects are not getting rid of this issue.

On the NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler did you enable AttachCamera? If so, is the camera assigned before the look source error is thrown?

On the NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler did you enable AttachCamera? If so, is the camera assigned before the look source error is thrown?

Can confirm Attach Camera is enabled. The camera is still usable with the error so I assume it is assigning the camera. However the error appaears as soon as the playable scene loads.

My character gets assigned but isn't actually attached to the camera. I can move around and see my character detached from it.

Within the NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler does it correctly assign the character? If you place a breakpoint you should be able to determine if the error appears before the assignment or after.

Completely removing the opsive folder and importing it again fixed my issue. It seems as tho some scripts were missing on import.

Here you go:

Is that for the local or remote player? I also wasn't able to see if the camera was attempted to be attached before the log message appeared.

I think what will be the easiest is if you can describe how to reproduce the error within a fresh project.

Completely removing the opsive folder and importing it again fixed my issue. It seems as tho some scripts were missing on import.
That's interesting - I would have expected a compiler error instead of a look source error if some scripts were missing.