Mobile control: fire while turning around while running

TrungDong

In UFPS 1, when I press on Fire button then drag it, I can fire while turning around. So by firing and turning with the right hand, I can still move with the left hand. It's quite conveniently, especially when you have to fight with some enemies which fly/move fast.
In UCC, the Fire button does not have the "turn around" function anymore. How to implement it?

I tried Easy Touch integration to see if I can find a way to do it, but no luck and another problem came: can't use touchpad (it's too sensitive, player turn around too fast and I can't modify it), even the pre-made prefab "EasyTouch UCC Canvas" have to use a joystick instead of a touchpad for turning around function.

I have created my own input system beside UnityInput to do these tasks, but this fix is just a workaround and there are some points which will be reset if I update UCC, so I hope this problem will be solved soon.
At least, please create a UI which can work like Mobile Add-on for UFPS, which means:
- Drag while pressing Fire button make the player turn around while keep shooting.
- Instead of pressing the aim button to aim, there is a button to turn on/off aim mode. With the current UCC, I have to use 3 fingers to move, fire and aim, which is too hard to control.

Can you explain what you mean by turn around? In the combat movement type the character will always be looking in the direction that they are firing.

Turn around or you can say "looking around".
For example, you are firing at one enemy then the second enemy appear. In the current control, you have to release your finger from the Fire button, swipe on "camera touchpad" to change the view direction to the new enemy, then press the Fire button again to shoot. Summary, you can't change your view direction while firing at the same time with only one finger.
Other FPS games (ex. Bullet Force) or even old UFPS1, by pressing and swiping the Fire button, you can change view direction while keep firing.

Last edited: