Making a Team Multiplayer Game

Hi everyone,
first of all, im sorry my english was so bad..

i'm just thinking, can the multiplayer add-on be set-up to making a Multiplayer team game for example 5 v 5, and the rule just as ussual, we cannot friendly fire but we can fire enemy..

is there any way to do this? or is there any starting point that i can have a look to help me implementing this?

Yes, this is possible. What that said, this is gameplay specific so there's nothing on the PUN integration side that helps with this. For friendly fire you just have to ensure your shooting layers are set correctly.

There's not a built in example but you can set it on the ShootableWeapon component.

can you tell me in which function that i need to change on ShootableWeapon component?

i have look to that scripts and found out that there is Ultimate_Character_Controller_Multiplayer condition, but i still dont understand in which part to set the shooting layer.

It's called ImpactLayers. Your teammates should be set to a layer that is not in this list.

You could insert a breakpoint within that method to determine why it's not returning the results that you'd expect. This should then give you a better idea of the cause.