Loading nothing or unequipped when starting game?

tensor

Hi so I recently setup the character with a pistol.
However, the pistol is loaded equipped by default. I actually only want it to load if I press 'T'

So I decided to add the body item definition to the slot 0 of item set 0.
Hoping that it would load this then I would have nothing equipped.

This didn't work it still loaded the gun. I suppose it had to do with the fact that
My Items list on my Character didn't have body available, but it did have my pistol.

Then I created an Nothing Item definition since I have my own custom item collection.
With the Nothing Item definition I have set it up so that there is no item on the character, and the animator item id is set to 21, which is body.
Ok then I set
add third person item to unchecked because I want the character to be holding nothing.

Ok I load up the game and the pistol still activates as the default item.
While I can toggle and unequip the pistol, in my item set manager it is showing that item set 0 with nothing is not active.

How do I have my character default load with nothing while still having a load out of a pistol?

Make sure to add the body item to your inventory, its item set is at position 0, and it is set as default item. You can also try this in the demo scene:
1.) move the body item set up to position 0
2.) add the assault rifle to the inventory
If you start the demo, the rifle is unequipped on the back, and only the body is equipped.