Jump ability OnGrounded question

Hello,

I'm using the stock Jump Ability with a custom animator controller and my own jump animation. I've set it up to have the same animation event triggers as the demo jump animation (OnAnimatorJump at the beginning and OnCharacterGrounded at the end). When I play the game and press Jump, the character jumps up in the air, but the second he touches the ground (when the OnCharacterGrounded event is fired), I get this error in the console:

[Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
EventHandler.ExecuteEvent() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Events/EventHandler.cs:361
359: if (actions != null) {
360: for (int i = actions.Count - 1; i >= 0; --i) {
-->361: (actions as InvokableAction).Invoke();
362: }
363: }

AnimatorMonitor.ExecuteEvent() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:994
992: }
993: #endif
-->994: EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(m_GameObject, eventName);
995: }

Animator.Update()

AnimatorMonitor.UpdateAnimatorInternal() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:374
372: return;
373: }
-->374: m_Animator.Update(deltaTime);
375: }

AnimatorMonitor.UpdateAnimator() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:345
343: #endif
344: ) {
-->345: UpdateAnimatorInternal(deltaTime);
346: }

AnimatorMonitor.UpdateAnimator() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/AnimatorMonitor.cs:326
324: }
-->326: UpdateAnimator(Time.fixedDeltaTime);
327: }

UltimateCharacterLocomotion.UpdateAnimator() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:795
793: UpdateDirtyAbilityAnimatorParameters();
-->795: m_AnimatorMonitor.UpdateAnimator();
796: }

CharacterLocomotion.Move() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:459
458: // Update the animator so the correct animations will play.
-->459: UpdateAnimator();
461: // Update the position and rotation after the animator has updated.

Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicCharacter.FixedMove() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:181
179: m_DeltaYawRotation = m_CharacterHandler.GetDeltaYawRotation();
180: }
-->181: m_CharacterLocomotion.Move(m_HorizontalMovement, m_ForwardMovement, m_DeltaYawRotation);
183: AssignFixedPosition();

KinematicObjectManager.FixedUpdate() Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:703
701: }
-->703: m_Characters.FixedMove();
704: }
705: // After the character has updated the camera should update one more time to account for the new character position.

Sorry for the lengthy stack trace, I hope it is useful info. I have updated the character count on the Game Manager and have done my best to make sure it's set up the same as the Demo example, but am still having some trouble with this error. Thanks for any tips!