Issues with the demo and UFPS 3.1

Funkymotha

I’m having trouble with UFPS 3.1. New project on unity 2022 lts, when I try the demo, the character has 4 arms. One of the sets isn’t properly attached.

I did another fresh project on 2021 lts and the demo is riddled with errors.

What errors? If you are using a render pipeline that is not built in then make sure you import the corresponding integration. The demo scene was designed for built in.

I’m using a completely brand new project for both 22 and 21. There’s nothing in them besides the import and install of UFPS 3.1.

For 22 I did core first then urp, urp with the integration from this site. 22 doesn't have errors, but the character has four arms coming from the camera at runtime.

Just now I created a new project in 21 and imported UFPS 3.1 and I'm getting the same errors as before. I can't even run the demo. Attached is a screenshot of the errors.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• UFPS Errors.png
    UFPS Errors.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 2
Did you download UFPS from a different version of Unity originally? There are multiple versions submitted and if you downloaded it from the package manager originally then changed Unity versions you will still be getting a version built for the different version of Unity.

To be sure you should download UFPS again from the package manager using the current version of Unity that you are using.