How to completely remove UCC to re-install

Hello,

I'm having an issue in one of three projects I recently upgraded from the UFPS to FPC (Already had TPC). I don't know if that actually has anything to do with my problem, but in the one project that I'm having an issue, the Inspector UI display is distorted, even when starting with a new character. I deleted the opsive folder and re-installed it, but I'm still having the issue. Any ideas on how I solve it? I'm not seeing anything in the console when I select the gameobject in the hierarchy or prefab in the project.

1612157941724.png

Sometimes this can happen with certain custom inspectors in Unity - if you can, try to hide/collapse all the components (by clicking the collapse arrow), then re-open them. I've seen something like this happen with the Item Set Manager component, for example.

If you want to do a full re-install, you should be able to just delete the Opsive folder then re-import. Maybe backup your project first, though.

Hmm, the strange thing is that if I collapse them all, they look ok, I expand one or two and then they get all scrambled again. I did a full delete of the opsive folder and then re-installed FPC/TPC and pun multiplayer, but it still happens. I couldn't tell which component is causing it, it happens once I expand any one or two of them.

It wasn't due to opsive, I had other windows with the problem, opsive just happens to have enough scripts per object that it showed up most noticeably then. I had already tried restarting unity, but then I tried restarting my system and it went away. Thanks for your help.