How to change diagonal movement speed?

Hi,

I think after updating from an old version my character's diagonal speed (W + D) or (W + A) decreased a lot and would like to ask where do you change that?

There haven't been any direct changes to the movement in awhile. If you are using root motion then it's driven by the animations otherwise there are acceleration/damping parameters on the locomotion.

There haven't been any direct changes to the movement in awhile. If you are using root motion then it's driven by the animations otherwise there are acceleration/damping parameters on the locomotion.
Not using RM. Arent those parameters also affecting the forward accelaration move speed? My diagonal (strafing) is capped at something like twice as low as my normal (forward) speed and wont go up.

Those values affect any direction that you are moving. You are using source control, correct? You could try diffing between the two revisions to see what is different.

Also, does the demo scene work correctly? By default third person uses root motion but if you look at the top down section it's not using root motion.