Help with altering animations in TPC Animator

Hi,

I would like to change a few katana animations within the Full Body Layer in the default TPC Animator.
I double-clicked the Attack 1 Heavy From Idle blendtree and changed the attack animation to my own one.

But it did not alter the default animation when I play-tested it. I believe I am doing something terribly wrong.
I have added the ExecuteEvent events to the animation too, but I can't get custom katana attack animations working on the default animator.

Thanks,
Sean.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Yokubo - test - PC, Mac & Linux Standalone - Unity 2019.4.11f1 Personal [PREVIEW PACKAGES IN U...png
    Yokubo - test - PC, Mac & Linux Standalone - Unity 2019.4.11f1 Personal [PREVIEW PACKAGES IN U...png
    373.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi,

I would like to change a few katana animations within the Full Body Layer in the default TPC Animator.
I double-clicked the Attack 1 Heavy From Idle blendtree and changed the attack animation to my own one.

But it did not alter the default animation when I play-tested it. I believe I am doing something terribly wrong.
I have added the ExecuteEvent events to the animation too, but I can't get custom katana attack animations working on the default animator.

Thanks,
Sean.
You can monitor the animator at Runtime. When you attack, is the animator playing that state?

does it mather if I use root motion or inplace for weapon animations? since its just on the arms layer and upperbody layer?