Help! My character's limbs don't move whenever I start attacking and move!

I don't have much experience with opsive TPC so I do not know how to fix...
Is this an issue because of the Demo animation controller doing idle sword attack animations before I start moving?

If so, how do I fix this and make my character's limbs move properly (realistically) when I attack, move and stop moving? (while still using the Demo controller).
Here's a video explaining my trouble:

Thanks,
Sean.

Yes, I have set it to 1.
Is this correct?

I have a feeling it's to do with the idle attack animation and me wanting to move the character at the same time. That it doesn't move the legs during its sequence, but then why would the left arm just stick to the body like that?

I am pleased to have finally figured out the root cause! It turns out Force Root Motion Position during use was not checked. When I enable it, my character's legs are not sliding anymore! Thanks for the help, I found my mistake after I extensively viewed the video you linked me.

Ah! I'm having this same issue. Unfortunately enabling "Force Root Motion Position" under "Use" in my melee weapon item did not fix this for me... it does fix being able to attack then slide, but the left arm after attacking while moving still doesn't resume its movement animation correctly as seen in the video above. Any other ideas?