Hand interaction

Hey!

I want to take controll over hand & fingers using my own solution and have UCC working at the same time (with animation, functionality and so). My UCC character is with IK & Puppet Master integration. When I try to take controll over character fingers - fingers go in different directions, and I could not controll them.. Is there a way to disable influence of some UCC functionality to take control over hands & fingers?

I was trying to disable all masks of hand in animator layers (I disabele it once I want to control hands), but problem with strange behaviour of fingers remains. They just shaking and go in different directions..

What should I disable or make to take control over hands?

This is how it looks like:
1631903614850.png1631903658045.png

Besides animations the character controller isn't able to change the finger positions. The CharacterIKBase component allows you to change how the limbs are rotated but because Unity's IK system doesn't support IK for the fingers the component is not able to change the fingers. Are you sure that it is something that the character controller is doing?

Could be a rigging issue, e.g. if your character is playing an animation with a rig that doesn't match the imported character model's rig.