Grenade not colliding in V3

Hi all,

So I have a grenade that is supposed to collide with the ground to imitate a cocktail Molotov. I have set the grenade properties to collide rather than reflect, but the projectile falls through the ground and doesn't seem to collide:

Molotov.JPG
These are my settings. My floors use a separate layer, which I assigned to the impact and sticky layers, but this doesn't seem to do anything. The projectile just falls through the ground. I also have a custom script attached to the projectile, and OnCollisionEnter isn't being called. Am I doing something wrong here?

Are you able to reproduce the problem within the demo scene?
I couldn't reproduce it in the demo scene, even if I change the layer of the floor, the demo scene works fine. I guess something is wrong in my scene, my projectile will only collide if the layer of the floor is set to default. Any other level results in the projectile falling through it :unsure:

Just to add on, if I add an additional trigger collider to the floor, OnTriggerEnter does get called with both the Reflect and Collide options. Not sure why OnCollisionEnter wasn't being called though.

OnCollisionEnter should not be called because the object doesn't actually collide. The raycasts keep the object from penetrating any other object. If you want callbacks you can add a second trigger slightly larger and implement the OnTriggerEnter callback

OnCollisionEnter should not be called because the object doesn't actually collide. The raycasts keep the object from penetrating any other object. If you want callbacks you can add a second trigger slightly larger and implement the OnTriggerEnter callback
Ohh, I see. Well OnTriggerEnter is working fine so I'll stick to that approach. I'm still unsure as to why my projectile was falling through the floor :unsure: I switched back to Reflect and everything is working fine now, I think I should have stuck with Reflect to begin with, I assumed the OnCollisionEnter wasn't being called because the collision mode wasn't set to Collide. Anyway, thanks for the help @Justin (y)