First Person POV not showing anything other than lights? No floor, no arms, etc.

Hello!

Having an issue, not even sure how to best describe it. I'm not seeing anything that I would expect to see in the first person view. At the very minimum I would expect to see the floor, but I'm not seeing it.

My guy and FPS Mesh Tool Arms

Screenshot 2023-10-13 023426.png

The Settings and Created Character

Screenshot 2023-10-13 023628.png

And the result...

Is any of the above obvious in what I have done wrong? I haven't tweaked a single thing.. third person UCC also works flawlessly.

To contrast, third person works fine. Obviously a different system and lots to tweak, but I can follow instructions to have gotten to this point :)

Screenshot 2023-10-13 025842 (Medium).png

And the result..

I appreciate the reply. I show the arms created by FPS Mesh Tool in the very first picture. I watched the video and the only thing I wasn't aware of was the UCCFPS Integration but I don't do both 1st and 3rd, the 3rd example was simply to show that I do indeed know how to follow the tutorials.

I do apologize for being snipey, it's after 5am here and I've been working on this since breakfast the day before. I hate getting nowhere. If I can't figure it out today I'm just going back to making my game third person.

I am also currently making a FPS game using same tools
So will help you out in discord when you are active again..
See you take care ❤️

Are you using a render pipline other than the built in? If so make sure you've followed that integration.

Beyond that you should check the camera culling make to ensure it is showing the correct objects.