Firing Bow only while Aiming

Diggidy

As the title says. Is there a way to only fire the bow while aiming? If aiming and string is drawn, letting go of the aim should redraw the string and not have the bow fire the arrow.

You can use the state system to only enable the use ability when the aim ability is active.

I am assuming I create an AimPreset and in this preset I would enable the Use Item Ability. But what property does this?UCC_State.png

Is there a way to have this work on certain Weapons? Example, I only want the bow to have to aim in order to fire but the sword should not require aim. In fact, the sword should not be able to aim at all.

You should be able to use the state system again. Instead of having a state for each specific weapon you could set a general state name for each Item Set. Alternatively you could create your own script and listen for the item equip callbacks and set a custom state based off of that.

You should be able to use the state system again. Instead of having a state for each specific weapon you could set a general state name for each Item Set. Alternatively you could create your own script and listen for the item equip callbacks and set a custom state based off of that.
Thank you I did end up creating my own script.