[Feature Request] Add Animation Event Names to Documentation

jardle1

I'm creating a character with custom animations. When adding an ability, I don't know if I need to add an animation event, nor do I know what it's called. I can search the code, or reference demo animations, but this can be difficult, especially with lots of animations.

For example, I want to add the included Quick Start ability. The ability setup doesn't mention an animation event, nor does the setup in Documentation. It would be really nice if this was included in one or both of these places. As a new user, I was quite confused for a while. ? Also, I'd prefer not to go hunting these event names down in this way every time. Thanks!

1695908095154.png
1695908061631.png

Additionally, some of the included abilities use AbilityIntData and other animator properties. It would be incredible if these were documented somewhere, as they are also a bit difficult to track down ?

The Replace Animations page mentions to take a look at the animation events before replacing the animation, but you're right in that it would be good to have within the documentation. I'll work on that :)

The Replace Animations page mentions to take a look at the animation events before replacing the animation, but you're right in that it would be good to have within the documentation. I'll work on that :)
I'm starting my own personal spreadsheet. I can share this with you as I develop it if that would be helpful ?

1695993991262.png