Equipping is not completed With New Controller

maherar

I created a new animation controller (By Duplicating Demo) and deleted extra layers and state machines which I am not using.
My all animation's conditions are true, and Log Event is true (Form Animation Monitor) but equips event is not triggering. The event controller is going into state machine. I have 7 objects but non of them is equipped.
Here are all the necessary screenshots. What I am missing or ignoring? Please let me know. Thanks

1674254595750.png 1674254636964.png

1674255702743.png

Yea, the events are added too.
But the problem is, none of any state machine is started. On all layers only Idle state is active

Greetings! Im not sure what your issue is but ill share my set up that works in my project.
1674502836120.png
The transition to Equip sword

The events in the animation:
1674502901396.png

And the events itself:
1674502916136.png

The second event is same but in string: OnAnimatorItemEquipComplete

Greetings! Im not sure what your issue is but ill share my set up that works in my project.
View attachment 10230
The transition to Equip sword

The events in the animation:
View attachment 10231

And the events itself:
View attachment 10232

The second event is same but in string: OnAnimatorItemEquipComplete
I have both events with the exact string "OnAnimatorItemEquip" and "OnAnimatorItemEquipComplete" However, my problem is not that event is not executed.

My problem is, even if all conditions are valid and still animator is not entering the right arm layer sub-state machine. It stays in Idle state.
Look here ability is started but didn't executed any sub-state machine from any layer.
Any Idea about this?

\1674638678859.png

When you expect the item to be equipped what do the parameters look like?
I copied same parameters from the demo animator and tried to equip it. if I replace the old animator, it equips the item but not with the new animator.

The character is in an idle position and not moving at the time I am trying to equip.

Please also expand on this setting:
1674837106952.png

Also do you have the equip animation in "upper body layer" or only "Right arm layer"?