Equip on Button Down, Unequip on Button Up

Hello,
I'm trying to make a setup where if the player holds one of the triggers (and they have enough energy) they equip a specific item set, but when they release the button (or run out of energy) they unequip the item set and go back to the default item set.

I'm not sure if Toggle Equip is what I'm looking for, but that doesn't un-toggle on button up either.

Do I just have to create a whole new "Button Up" start type and have another Toggle Equip?

While/If I've got you: I'm having trouble figuring out how the Equip Unequip on Nolan differentiate between "Equip First Item", "Equip Second Item", "Equip Third Item", etc.

Thank you.

Using two separate EquipUnequip abilities with "Button Down" and "Button Up" is probably the easiest way to do it, yeah. If you wanted to combine it into a single ability you'd need to create a custom one, e.g. one that starts the EquipUnequip ability when the ability itself starts and stops.

The order of the input names matters - when one of them is detected, the controller also knows what its index in the array of inputs is. E.g. when the "Equip Second Item" input is detected, it knows that this is the second item in the array (i.e. index 1), so it uses that to equip/unequip the relevant item set index.