Editor error opening Ragdoll ability drawer

dsnettleton

I can't access the ability drawer to configure the ragdoll ability on my characters. The error I get is "Argument Exception: Default value is not present in the list of possible values." It seems to stem from RagdollDrawer.cs, line 37. My best guess is that it might be because I only have the Third Person Controller and not UCC proper. I get a similar error on the Generic Reloader module under the Shootable Action script. There might be other spots where this bug exists. Has anyone else experienced it, and what should I do about it?

The stacktrace made my post too long so I attached it as a *.txt file instead.

Attachments

• stacktrace.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
What do your layers look like? It looks like the drawer is trying to draw the layers using a popup field and there is something that is preventing that from happening.

It looks like that error is caused by the selected layer not existing in your layer map. Did you add the character controller layers?

That seems to be the problem. I didn't add the character controller layers since I imported the package into an existing project. I see now that they're at the end of the layer list, so it would have been safe to do.
Thanks!