Does ultimate inventory support VR add ons?

cangcloud

I really want to know whether ultimate inventory supports VR accessory components. I may buy VR equipment and VR accessory components at the end of this month. I don't know whether ultimate inventory supports VR accessory components. How can VR accessory components develop VR games and realize inventory system? Waiting for your reply.

I want to know if the Ultimate Inventory supports VR add-ons? How to use the VR add-on module to develop a VR game to realize the inventory system? Is it to use the inventory of the character controller? Or... the VR add-on module has its own inventory system?

The Inventory System does not have any VR integration/support.
Most the Inventory System UI works with the Unity UI Input navigation system. So I would assume that 90% of the inventory system would work with VR, but I could be wrong.

The Character Controller does have a VR add-on, here is the documentation.
By default this uses the Character Controller built-in Inventory. But if you want to you could use the Ultimate Inventory System Integration with the Character Controller to have more inventory features.

That means all Character Items should work in the VR add-on for the Character Controller, but the Ultimate Inventory System might have some issues in the UI interactions.

Unfortunately we have a lot of tasks we are working on, which take priority, so we won't be able to make a VR integration for the Ultimate Inventory System any time soon.
I hope that helps.