[Documentation] Possible issue with script execution order

ChristianWiele

Hi,

I am using the MoveWithObject ability, The screenshot in the documentation (https://opsive.com/support/document...bilities/included-abilities/move-with-object/) suggests to put the KinematicObject script very late in the execution order. With this I ran into 2 issues. First, the KinematicObjectManager has to run even later, as otherwise the object will not be moved at all. But then I faced the issue that the KinematicObjectManager has to run before the camera controller. Otherwise the camera controller will spawn its own KinematicObjectManager at runtime. I was constantly wondering why the KinematicObjectManager was complaining to set a higher initial character size. I did not realize the camera spawned a manager with only 1 character set as initial, and the manager under the Game game object was simply ignored.

Maybe you can update the documentation accordingly, so that the dependencies for the KinematicObject are clearer.

Regards, Christian

Yes, I will take a look at this page. I also think that I need to update it based on if you are using FixedUpdate or Update.