Combo System assistance

Drenyn

I'm using the Body Item from the Demo. The "Allow attack combos" box is already enabled on the melee item script. Looking at it, I've got it set to sequence for the Animator Audio States selector which plays each attack animation regardless of how much time is between attacks. I've been trying to find some information that would show how to always play the same attack unless the next attack was completed in after the "Use Event" completed like it mentions in documentation, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the attacks basically chain together and if they aren't chained to just complete the same attack. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

The Sequence class is a good example, but this just sequentially moves from one state to the next with a combo. It will take a new selector in order to accomplish what you are going for. The API shouldn't need to change for this, but I have added it to my todo list.

The Sequence class is a good example, but this just sequentially moves from one state to the next with a combo. It will take a new selector in order to accomplish what you are going for. The API shouldn't need to change for this, but I have added it to my todo list.

Sorry to bother, was just curious if you might have a timeframe as to when this might be added? Like within the next year? Thank you so much!