Character animation

Black_Dragon

Hello,

I try to create my character, all animation like "run" "jump" working perfectly, but the animation of sword attack give me something strange with the arms (compare with Nolan):
character.jpg
It's the correction animation (id22), I have also check - Animation > humanoid > config : bones : ok, T pose : ok

Any ideas how can I fix it ?

Thanks,

What happens if you disable IK? Does that help at all just to test things out?

Thanks for your quick reply,
if I disable the "Character IK", I have something more "orignal" when I walk & sword attack animation !
character.jpg

I have try to create again the character, when I disable the ragdoll, and I disable the character IK, animation working correctly
ch.jpg

when I put back the character IK, I have the same issue from the 1st message, arms are not correct for sword animation

I think I have found (hope it's the good option), I have change on character Ik, the "Upper Body Layer.." by 4 (in place of 5), and now animation working & ragdoll included (I suppose there is something wrong with this model)
ik.jpg

Hey I happened to run into the same thing, I'm also playing around with Synty Studio models. I think their characters are all set up the same and they will all produce this bug. I've had trouble getting melee, swords, guns, fists, pretty much anything to work with these models. It's probably not a bug in UCC or the models, just a difference in design that we'll have to find a workaround for.