Change the number of air jumps with Playmaker

Joan Sabé

Hello, I'm creating a game with TPC, Unity and Playmaker. I want the Player to be able to increase the number of jumps they can make in the air as the game progresses. I see that this is changed through: UltimateCharacterLocomotion(Script) < Jump < Max Airborne Jump Count.
Do you know if it's possible to do this change (on the TPC) with an FSM?
If it's not possible, do you know where I can find the line of this code that changes the number of jumps? I haven't been able to locate it. Thank you!

Last edited:
You can create a new state on the Jump ability which changes the number of jumps. You can then use Playmaker to set the state when you want to change the number of jumps.

If you don't want to use the state system you will need to set the Jump.MaxAirborneJumpCount property. This is on the Jump ability which you can access using GetAbility:

There isn't a way for this property to be changed within Playmaker since Playmaker is not able to access the C# object.

There isn't a way for this property to be changed within Playmaker since Playmaker is not able to access the C# object.
OMG that sucks for play maker... Haha, no wonder I have always avoided nodes and wires lol, gut instinct serves me well I guess ;)

A thought though.. for the seasoned of course in their own game, you could of course write your own integration to access the property, and if not Id be hassling playmaker devs on why not!