cant get rid of arms and head in first person

RyRyJS

I tried following all the tutorials but nothing got me anywhere. I used FPS mesh tool properly and when I added the UFPS material controller to remove the arms and head like the video said, it wouldn't add the script. So I added the FPS material controller and it didn't do anything. I even tried using the "3rd person objects" in the opsive menu. Nothing it getting rid of the head and arms. My player should be properly split up with the fps mesh tool. Thanks so much in advance

What happens when you try to add the material controller? Is there an error?
Oh in my previous text when I said UFPS material controller I meant UCC material controller (the integration)

When I try and import the ucc material controller that is an integration with the fps mesh tool it says there is a an script class error. When I add the regular fps material controller literally nothing changes with the player. The image I sent shows the regular fps material controller. Im using UFPS in my project. Thanks again!

fps material controller.JPG

Could you share the error message that you get?

@Justin Not sure if the UCC integration material controller is supposed to work with UFPS in that way?

With just a first person view there is a slightly different setup with FPS Mesh Tool. I am not sure of that setup though so I would contact the FPS Mesh Tool developer as he should be able to quickly figure it out.